Friday, September 21, 2012

Let's Bake a Cake


This card is made with a Lili of the Valley Stamp of the sweetest bear baking a cake. I framed her with an oval in pink. Kept this simple ...no ribbon or other embellishments...just a simple embossing.

Challenges:
Less is More:Theme is Oval
One Stop Craft Challenge: Let's Bake a Cake.
Joanna Sheen Challenge: So Sweet...cake and bear are the sweets
Stamptacular Sunday: Less is more
Cheery Lynn Challenge: Frame it
Paper Pretties: No designer paper

Supplies:
Stamp: Lili of the Valley "Baking a Cake"
Copics: E00, 0000,25,30,31,34,35, 81,83 C00,1,3
Papers: White and Pink CS
Silver and Gold Markers
Glossy Accents
EF: Cuttlebug Love Border
Die: Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Oval with center cut out
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. How sweet, pretty fancy oval
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a cute image and I love the pretty framing.

    thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Theresa, this is really sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious baker bear! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa, this is the cutest little image, so very sweet. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!