This card was made for 2 challenges both at The House That Stamps Built. I used Repeat Impressions Stamp "Belle", one of my fave bear stamps. I stamped her in brown ink on White CS and paper pieced her clothes. Used the sketch shown below. Hope it's OK to enter one card for both THTSB challenges. Thought I'd cover both in one since I am about too late with sketch entry.
Challenges:
THTSB What if? Wednesday: Sketch #12712
THTSB Designer Choice Challenge: DCC74 Color Challenge Purple and Green
Sweet Stamping: Paper Piecing
Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions "Belle", Flourishes Sentiment
Copics: E30,33,35, V15
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
Papers: White and Purple CS's from Stash, K& CO Dot Pattern , DCWV Flower Shower Pad ( Cut out flowers from a Pattern)
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa

Very cute Theresa!
ReplyDeleteTheresa, this is darling! And you did a great job with that very challenging sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at The House That Stamps Built, and good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is just precious! Love the color pallet!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
Lovely card and such a great layout too! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx