Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shaped Card in Red

This card was made with a sketch from Tuesday Morning but I missed the deadline to enter....always forget they close entries on Sunday not Monday. But I think I can enter for Meljen Design Challenge ...use red or blue.  The Meljens image is "Little Apple Worm" that I printed and colored with Copics and Distress Ink.

Challenges:
Meljens Design Team Challenge: Red or Blue
Do You Stack Up: Use RED as dominant color.
Party Time Tuesdays: Let's get punchy
Scrap Creations: Use something bought in the last 2 months...purchased pattern papers recently

Supplies:
Digi: Meljens "Little Apple Worm"
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Papers: White CS and Red Patterns from SU Pack
Dies: Nesties Square, Scallop Square, Scallop Circles
Ribbon from Stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. this is so cute!!!!! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! Making it into a shaped card was a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa I love love this shaped card!! Very fun and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Theresa! Great shape and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa, I love shaped cards & yours is beautiful. Great colour choice too. Thanks for joining our challengeat Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. To bad you missed the deadline... I hate when that happens! This is super,super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely, what a pretty shaped card, love that sweet image and the patchwork papers.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!