Saturday, July 28, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge



Welcome to another Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.  This week we are asking that you make a Child's Birthday Card. This is a difficult card for me as my cards tend to be more of the elegant, floral style-not the cute ones that children like. But the recently released stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Garden Art" made it easy for me to create this card for a child.  I just added in some bright colors that any child would like with this cute frog sitting on toadstools and singing out "Ribbit".
 
Challenges to enter:
The  Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful

Please join us in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp Set. You have until 3PM on Friday August 3 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Co. stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFP,a Heinrich Co. "Garden Art"

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Grape Jelly, Lady Bug, Dandelion
Copics: E00,21,25,33, G20,21,82, Y11
Sakura Clear Star Pen
Papers: Bright Green CS from Stash, Floral with Glitter and Stripe Patterns from DCWV Flower Shower Pack
Rhinestones from Collection

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Love that paper. Very cheerful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Theresa! Lovethe bright colors and papers and fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa--what a wonderful kiddie birthday card. I love all the bright colors!!! Just a terrific card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa,
    I love all the bright colors - your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already celebrated with me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!