Saturday, July 21, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

Are you thinking about Christmas cards? Guess this is a good time to start making some in this sweltering heat.... maybe that'd make us think cool thoughts? At Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge this week we are asking you to think of Christmas in July and enter your Christmas cards to our blog challenge. And stay cool if you are in a hot zone.

My card uses Mark's Finest Papers "Greetings of the Season" stamp set. I stamped the image and colored with Copics. I edged my layers with a gold marker, a simple way to add the look of more layers and a touch of gold. Added a simple twig that was saved from some old greenery and a scrap of ribbon.
 Please join us in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp Set. You have until 3PM on Friday July 27 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Co. stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

Challenges to enter:
Cards for Men: Christmas in July

Lollipop Crafts: Christmas In July
Scrap-Creations: Christmas in July

Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Greetings of the Season" Mini Set

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E06,25, 27,31,33, G28
Marker: Pilot Gold Metallic
Papers: Ivory, Green, and Glossy Oyster Pearl CS
EF: Cuttlebug Forest Branches

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I really like all of the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa--this card is beautiful! I love the gold edging around your layers! Very elegant. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! love using the gold marker...i keep forgetting that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Totally love the image and the gold edging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colored and shaded nicely. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!