Saturday, July 7, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge



The challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends this week is a color challenge...use Blue and Green in your project.. This is such a relaxing and cool combo. I used the Pansies stamp from Marks Finest Papers set "Nature's Pansies Mini Set" and a sketch from Card Positioning Systems which I flipped and modified to a rectangle. 
Challenges:
CPS Sketch 272
Anything Goes Challenge: Birthday and Polka Dots
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Spots

Supplies:
Stamps: Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "
Nature's Pansies" and sentiment from "Special Lion"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk
Copics: B000,21,41,45, YG03,91
Papers: White and Blue CS from collection, Green and Green Dots from SU Paper Pack
Dies: Spellbinders Lacey Circle, Circle, Scallop Circle, Tag
EF: Cuttlebug Wicker Weave Border
Green Rhinestones from stash

Please join us in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp Set. You have until 3PM on Friday July 13, 2012 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch and I love your pansies Theresa!
    Hope all's well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa--this card is lovely! I love the shades of blue & green that you chose! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa, this is a wonderful layout & colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!!!! The Pansies are lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Theresa! A favorite color palette of mine, and LOVE those pansies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theresa,
    SO pretty - and the die looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with the sketch! Beautifully crafted GF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful shades of blue n green...love your layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!