Monday, July 23, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge


The challenge at FOSTV is to make a Joy Fold Card.  Do you know why they are called Joy Fold cards? I once read it is because they are a "JOY" to make.  And mine was a joy to make because I used the recently released stamps from MFP's "Asian Delights" which I must say is a real delight of a stamp set.  The photo of the front of my card features the 3 Geishas simply stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Black EP. Added just a bit of Red Color on the design. The photo includes some coins that my DH provided from his collection. Inside I featured some of the Oriental Characters also embossed with Black EP on the pattern paper that I used and placed on gold mats.
Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Asian Delights"

Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, TH Distress Ink Aged Mahogany (Used on Geishas)
Embossing Powder: Ranger Black
Papers: White, Black, Gray, and Gold Metallic CS, Pattern Paper from K&CO


For those who enter the challenge at Speedy TV this week, you have a chance to win a MFP, a Heinrich Co stamp shown here.



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

27 comments:

  1. I love your Asian Delights joy fold card - beautiful colour choice for the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...perfect color combo (pic is great with coins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS! This is over the moon gorgeous!!!! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Everything about this card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!!! Your inside is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image and you really did a fab job with the Asian joy card Theresa!! The pagoda stop is perfect with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the Joy Fold...looks super inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pretty card may have inspired me to try making another joy fold card! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I like how you have broken up the happy birthday sentiment and used the pagoda as your closure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and lovely card, Theresa, and so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very joyful, joy fold card! Love those amazing images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. xanax for anxiety tips pass drug test xanax - xanax withdrawal after 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  13. diazepam overdose daz diazepam buy - diazepam rectal gel uses

    ReplyDelete
  14. buy diazepam diazepam uses for - diazepam 2mg and flying

    ReplyDelete
  15. valium diazepam diazepam 5mg price - diazepam 10mg para que serve

    ReplyDelete
  16. generic valium pill identifier valium no prescription online - valium compared to xanax

    ReplyDelete
  17. lorazepam drug ativan for addiction - ativan uses treatment

    ReplyDelete
  18. generic lorazepam ativan withdrawal symptoms - ativan side effects sleep

    ReplyDelete
  19. buy xanax online xanax effects diabetes - xanax and weed

    ReplyDelete
  20. alprazolam without prescription long do effects 2mg xanax last - does xanax show up home drug test

    ReplyDelete
  21. lorazepam without prescription ativan oral uses - ativan with high blood pressure

    ReplyDelete
  22. ativan medication ativan 59 r - ativan overdose in dogs

    ReplyDelete
  23. buy soma somanabolic muscle maximizer women - soma medication buy online

    ReplyDelete
  24. zolpidem online ambien side effects blogs - ambien online canada

    ReplyDelete
  25. buy ambien online average wholesale price ambien - does ambien high feel

    ReplyDelete
  26. order carisoprodol online carisoprodol 350 mg 2410 - buy somatropin tablets

    ReplyDelete
  27. brand valium valium vs xanax pain - valium dosage anxiety dental

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!