Jacob, my great-nephew, celebrates his
first birthday on Monday and I want to send him a very special birthday card. I used a LOTV's stamp "Patchwork Hot Air Balloon" that I stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on White CS. I paper pieced the balloon and colored the bear with Copics. I masked the image and sponged clouds in the background. I cut letters and the #1 from adhesive backed CS with Cricut and attached to the card. I attached the image to a mat of glitter dotted CS and added to a Turquoise Card Base. The fun part of the card is the inside.( See below) I stamped the bear inside and added a balloon of red honeycomb paper. I surrounded the bear with clouds printed with best wishes and added Jacob's name. Clouds were printed on the computer.
Challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies: One for the Boys
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge: Red, White, and Blue
Paper Pretties: Summer Inspiration
Anything Goes Challenge: Theme is Travel
Scrap Creations: Celebrations
Stamp and Create: June challenge-Bold and Bright

Supplies:
Stamp: LOTV and Meljen's Digi Clouds
Inks: Memento Summer Sky and Rich Cocoa
Copics: E30,31,34,35,51,55
Black Glaze Pen
Papers: DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack, Citrus Stack, and Summer Adhesive Stack, White and Turquoise CS from Stash, Inky Antics Honeycomb Paper Pad
Jacob is a special nephew who shares the same birthday as I do. I really enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
super awesome, I love the inside!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Theresa....he will love it I know! Happy Birthday to you, too!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous. I love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs Jayne x
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, Theresa! Love the colors and dotted paper! The image is darling and wonderfully colored!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Jacob on Monday and you as well...hope you have a wonderful weekend planned. I love his card, what a great image and love the paper piecing, the honeycomb is so pretty inside.
ReplyDeletehugs.....
This is a treasure! Super adorable!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card and such a lovely layout, Jacob will love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Just love the inside!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette
Very cute balloon! Thanks for playing at anything goes trace x dt
ReplyDelete