I made this card with Vintage, Shabby Chic, Mother's Day, butterflies, fancy folds and other ideas in mind
. I will be entering it into several challenges. The image on the front is from Magic Moonlight and the inside Rose Graphic is from Graphics Fairy. I used the Joy Fold design for my card which I have shown with the card closed with a ribbon and also opened to show the inside.
. I will be entering it into several challenges. The image on the front is from Magic Moonlight and the inside Rose Graphic is from Graphics Fairy. I used the Joy Fold design for my card which I have shown with the card closed with a ribbon and also opened to show the inside.Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Fancy Folds -Create cards with more than one fold that are vintage, shabby chic or primitive. Use joy fold...think this one is Shabby Chic...not sure if this vintage or shabby chic but could be both???
Our Creative Corner: Week's challenge is butterflies...I have one lovely butterfly on the front graphic and more on the inside.
Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Anything Goes
CRAFTS AND ME Challenge: Theme is embossing.
Repeat Impressions DCC425: This challenge at The House That Stamps Built is to create a card for a Woman you love....this is for my Mother.
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Stamps: Sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers
Inks: Memento Bamboo Leaves and Distress Ink Antique Linen
Papers: Wausau Antique Parchment Finish CS, Green, Ivory, and Pink CS from Scraps
Punch: MS Double Loop Around the Page punches, Butterfly Punch
Cuttlebug EF Kassie's Brocade
Organza Ribbon and Rhinestones from Stash
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa



A really special card for a Mom! Thanks for the link to Magic Moonlight - looks like a great site for vintage items.....I love the pink rose in the heart especially!
ReplyDeleteHey there, thanks for the sweet thoughts and so glad to be back. I just picked up my computer this evening and so glad to be able to visit. What gorgeous images you have found. I love these roses. Your Joy fold card is lovely, I especially like your punches used with your design.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Patti SCH/DT
What a beautiful "mom" card! Love all the folds!
ReplyDeleteTruly lovely, Theresa! Love all the roses and that beautiful sheer ribbon and bow!
ReplyDeleteA real beauty! Love your flower images and details! So glad to see you again at SCH (-;
ReplyDeleteTheresa,this is just gorgeous...I love the way you used the double loop punch on the inside...that is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card i love the punched edges. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeletethank you for joining us at crafty catz with your beautiful card hugs linda x
ReplyDeleteStunning card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card - I love the delicate cards.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing with us at OCC.
I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.
ReplyDelete