Sunday, September 4, 2011

Triple Ribbons for Birthday

At There's Magic in the Air, Sonia  wants us to make a birthday day card/project and use ribbon, but NO WHITE ribbon on our card/project. We must use it at least 3 different ways, or 3 different types, or 3 different colors. I used 3 different ribbons in 3 different colors for my card. I used Paper Cupcakes "Peony in Bottle" and "Variety Tickets" digital images that I colored with copics.

Supplies:
Paper Cupcakes Digital Images by Nina
Copics: R81,83,85, G20,21
Gold Smooch on vase
Pink Glaze Pen
Papers: Bazzill Green CS, White CS, Pattern Paper from stash
Ribbons all from collection
Fiskars Scallop Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. I love your pretty card and the ribbons are all so gorgeous! The ribbon woven through the border scallops is such a pretty touch!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still creating some beautiful cards for PCC's....love the woven ribbon and of course this is one of my favorite images. Take care and hope you've had a great weekend.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty tough challenge... you sure stepped up to the plate... gorgeous GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa!!
    I love your card!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/Paper Cupcakes.
    Hope to see you again.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!