Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

 Hello....Christmas is almost here. Today I am to do grocery shopping and maybe start baking some cookies and sweets. And that leads me to my card today. This was inspired by a challenge at Meljen's Designs whose theme is Sweet as Candy (or cookies). I used 2 Meljen digis "Looks Like Christmas" and  Candy Canes". I combined this with a Gingerbread stamp from Gina K "First Christmas" . Used Kraft as base card, Gingerbread Paper from Jo-ann's, red cs scraps, and Gingerbread buttons from my button collection.  Love the cutout candy canes held by the Gingerbread couple. Used a sketch from Card Patterns.
Challenges:
Meljen's Designs: Sweet as candy or cookies.
Card Patterns: Sketch 95
Digital Tuesday Challenges: Let's Celebrate
AllSorts Challenge: Free and Easy- Anything Goes
Critter Sketch Challenge: Anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
For Fun Challenges: Anything Goes

Have you finished your baking? I am always doing this at the last minute.
Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love your dp and those gingerbread buttons are just perfect for this card! Thank you for joining us at MelJen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwweee soo cute! and YEAH!! You are playing along with 2 of my things this week! I am sending super duper good wishes for a win in either contest!! Good luck my creative friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a cute card!!! I love Gingerbreads :)
    Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. tanti auguri di buone feste
    possa la magia del natale illuminarti il cuore e regalarti tanta serenità ciao rosa.kreattiva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, Wow love all those gingerbread card. Your gingerbread buttons are so cute and the love the candy canes. Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges. Good Luck on the challenge.
    Happy Crafting,
    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent card!!! Love it!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable... love the little gingerbread men, so cute!Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How delicious! Love those little gingerbread men. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love all the Gingies! Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really adorable card! Cute gingerbread image! Love the buttons! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge.

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute card loving the Gingerbread theme it looks great thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love the ginger bread cookies,ginger bread cookie
    back ground and ginger bread buttons!

    By the way the snow flakes are so cool!

    Hugs
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!