I made this card so I could use some new stamps from Heartfelt Creations. I stamped the snowman's head with the scarf and colored with Copics. I cut out the head and cut 2 circles with dies and attached all together to make a snowman. I tore some watercolor paper to create a snow bank. Assembled the snow and snowman on a blue cardstock and added the sentiment with versamark and red embossing powder.
Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays: Let it snow with a sentiment.
Alphabet Challenge Blog: H is for Hats.
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Show some snow.
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Quick and Easy does it.
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge: Clean and simple Christmas
Details:
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations 3342
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark and Copics
Paper: GKD PL White CS, Blue CS from Stash, Scraps of Watercolor Paper
Ranger EP Red
Black Stone and Black Beads(eyes) from Stash
Glossy Accents on nose and hatband
Stickles "Frosted Lace" on snow
Nesties Circles
Do you any snow? We have beeen getting more today.
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa
Friday, December 17, 2010
Frosty the Snowman with a Hug
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Christmas,
Heat Embossing,
Nestabilities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

pure cuteness your card is! Great way to use torn paper and make the snow mounds! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy
ReplyDeleteIt's snowing on your blog! Your snowman must feel right at home!
ReplyDeleteAdorable and so creative! I really like how you used that stamp!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us this week as Sentimental Sundays :-)
Really love your card, that torn paper is great giving the impression of snow. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you back for our next challenge. Jill
ReplyDeleteNow that's one cute snowman! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that snowman head and it works perfectly atop two circles...DUH! Why didn't I think of that? CUTE!!! Love the layered snow effect with torn paper too!
ReplyDeleteKerry
HCDT
Wow! You did an awesome job with the snowman, aren't you smart! Love the snow you made too!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. Nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
ReplyDeleteAwesome quick and easy card - I love the snowman! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky
ReplyDelete(ps - where did you get the snowflakes for your blog?)
Love your snowman with his bright scarf! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week!
ReplyDelete