I am disappointed in how this card looks in the photo ...is much better in real life as they say.
I stamped the bells on ivory cs
using gold ink on bells and burgundy marker for the ribbon. I heat embossed bells with gold ep and then sponged with gold ink....to repeat myself...birl!
Colored ribbon with pencils and OMS. I cut oval in patterned paper and layered bells under the oval creating an mat of the ivory showing on the edge.
Then attached to mat of champagne (light gold). I attached this to a base card of ivory which is same size as mat. Sentiment that I stamped in lower corner in gold hardly shows in photo but birl.
Stamps: GinaK - "First Christmas" by Asela, "A Very Merry Christmas" by Theresa M.
Papers: Pattern Paper-Basic Grey Figgy Pudding,
Ivory, Light Gold from Stash
Oval Nestibilities
Thanks for stopping by!
Theresa
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Karen's STV Color Challenge
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Gina K Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Matting,
Nestabilities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's another beauty GF! Your knockin out the Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteVery elegant card Theresa, isn't it a pity that we can't show glisteny things in photos, I bet it's even lovelier in RL
ReplyDeletebig hugs
En x
Gorgeous! I love the dp you used.
ReplyDelete