Friday, December 11, 2015

Angel with Stars

 
Welcome!  I have been playing with a PSX stamp from 2000 which I received at a Stamp Swap at my stamping club.  I was thrilled when I drew this stamp as I collect PSX stamps.   I inked the Angel with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP on Ivory CS.  I double stamped the wings, fussy cut them and added to the image for some dimension. I placed this on a Metallic Gold layer and then on an Ivory card base.   The sentiment also gold embossed is an old one from Flourishes. I love the elegant look of the Angel with the Harp.

Challenges:
Classy Cards 'n Such: Challenge 114 Angels
Retro Rubber: Challenge 29 Holiday Spirit.  This angel stamp, with a lot of Christmas spirit, dates back to 2000.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 115  is Christmas
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge is Star. The angel is surrounded by stars.
 


  Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

Carol said...

What a beautiful image, this is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at HLS this month and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty and elegant. I love the gold embossing. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

Neva Cole said...

Simply lovely! I am a collector of angels, so I love this image and your beautiful treatment! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber for the holiday challenge!

wannabcre8tive said...

Congratulations, I see you won the Classy Cards N Such blog challenge this week.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Theresa, what a beautiful festive card. Love the image you've stamped.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Katy McGloin said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber holiday challenge in your stamping fun this week!

Christine Traversa said...

The metallic features are stunning! So elegant! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!

Claire Grantham said...

Wonderful card, so sparkly and Christmassy. I think that Neva on our team will love this, she adores Angels. Thanks for playing along with the last challenge of 2015 at Retro Rubber. Happy Christmas to you. Claire DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love every detail! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber and hope you join us again soon.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Beautiful card. Gold frame gives the card an extremely elegant look. Thank you for sharing with HLS CC
Merry Christmas and happy new year
hugs,
BozenA DT HLS CC