Monday, February 9, 2015

I Love You in French

 
Morning! Valentine's Day is just a few days away!  I have another card full of Love and Hearts for some more challenges. My card is inspired by the layout from CAS(E) This Sketch! I used a 3D cupcake precut and preassembled from a package prize.   I used a strip of Pattern Paper MME Lost & Found Pad with hearts and a cupid.  I attached that to a Ivory Card Base, stamped Flourishes sentiment from Wild Roses set with Memento Espresso Truffle ink,  and added the premade Cupcake Die cut.  I like the way the colors in the pattern and cupcake coordinate and love the design of the sentiment.
 
Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch:  Shown below.
Addicted to CAS: Code is Hugs and Kisses...second entry
AAA Cards: Game 32 Love, Love, Love
ABC Challenge: C is for Cupid.  Cupid is on lower left heart.
Winter Wonderland Challenge: KISS -keep it sweet and simple. Does not have to be Christmas this week.
Cards in Envy Challenge: Hearts all a flutter. Must be A2 size.
Just Us Girls Challenge: Word Week #279 Love
 
 
 I love all your comments. Hugs and kisses to you. Thank you. Theresa

17 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is fabulous - I love the fun cupcake Thanks for joining in at AAA & JUGS!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card, and the cupcake looks yummy! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sandy Trefger said...

Very cute card! Love the cupcake and the hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Nancy Frustaci said...

Fantastic card ☺

Nancy Frustaci said...

Fantastic card ☺

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the soft colors and that cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Andrea Norris said...

Lovely CAS card in pastel colours and love the cup cake kit. Thaks for joining us at ABC Challenge
Andrea x

Deepti said...

The XOs on the frosting is such a cool idea, lovely card. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Bonnie said...

Love this cupcake and the hearts on the side! So glad you shared with us at ATCAS!

Joanna Harty said...

Love your card! The xo's in the frosting is really cool! Thanks for sharing over at ATCAS!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Eileen said...

A lovely clean and simple card. Great use of the embellishment and paper. Thanks for joining in with our 'Keep it Sweet and Simple' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Linda Beeson said...

Yum, I would so want to eat that! Glad you could play along at AAA cards

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

Lovely card! Love the little XOXO in the cupcake icing. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

wendipooh13 said...

yum!! LOVE the cupcake!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

Nora N. said...

This is so pretty!! I love that cup cake. So cool!!