Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Serving up Pumpkin Pie



I am back with a second post today.  I made a Fall Thank you card using a couple of Meljens Digis with fall colors from her design team challenge.  I printed the Pumpkin Pie Slice and Happy Fall verse on white CS and Colored with Copics and Silver Pen.  I cut these with Nesties square dies and matted on Orange CS then a pattern Background from GKD pad and a Orange Card Base.  Finished with 3 Brown Brads and Cameo cut "Thanks" in brown.  Topped the pie slice with Liquid Pearls "whipping cream".

Challenges:
Meljens Design Team: Challenge Theme is August Brights.
 See graphic for colors on right.
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch #275 with a twist to use Pumpkins and Leaves.  See sketch on right.
Digi Sketch Challenge: Theme is Food.  I only used the theme not the sketch for my card. Used Pumpkin pie digi.
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Theme is Thankful.




I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great take on the color and sketch challenge, Theresa. I love how you've combined the two Meljen's images on this card. Thanks for playing along with the Autumn Brights challenge at Meljen's Designs this week!

Nikki said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges.

Nikki

Debbie said...

Very cute card! These are fun images!!
Thanks for joining us this week for Tuesday Morning Sketches' Pumpkin & Leaves challenge!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Theresa, I love the pretty blend of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kris B said...

Lovely fall card! Meljen has such cute images! Such a yummy pumpkin pie! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Rae Ann said...

Love that background paper! And suddenly...I find myself wanting pie!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Autumn Brights Color challenge!

Jessi Fogan said...

Theresa, I want pie!! This is fabulous :) Thanks so much for coming to play at TMS this week :)

Laurian said...

Lovely and perfect for our challenge!

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Sketch challenge this week and I hope you come back soon!

Hugz

Laurian