Thursday, November 7, 2013

Falling Leaves

Today my thoughts are of falling leaves :
The falling leaves
Drift by my window
The falling leaves
Of red and gold.
Leaves are every where outside and my DH is working hard to keep them picked up but the leaves are winning that battle.
My card was inspired by Stamp TV challenge Falling for Fall  and I used Tuesday Morning Sketch for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD The Northwoods, A Year of Leaves
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Markers Rich Cocoa, Tangelo, Potter's Clay and Northern Pine
Papers: GKD Dark Chocolate, Ivory, Pattern from GKD Sun-Kissed Autumn Pad, Scraps of Orange CS
Spellbinder Oval Dies
EK Success Punch
Dragonfly Brads


Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketch 223: Shown below
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations: Fall Leaves
Paper Pretties: Falling for You
   
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors of fall leaves though most of ours are on the ground now, too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Tina said...

i agree this is beautiful...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

NGCARDS said...

This is such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at PTW this week! xxx