Monday, August 22, 2022

Strolling By on a Bike


Welcome and Hello!  I made this card for the challenge at Double D using some older stamps from Paper and Such. I stamped the Bicycle with Black ink on a background that I made by ink blending with GKD inks Fresh Asparagus and Blue Raspberry on white CS.  Colored in a path with Brown Copics.  Added some clouds with Darice EF. Colored the bike with Copics, Colored Pencils, White Gel Pen and a Silver Marker. For a fun touch, added a flag made with toothpick and tag die cut. Sentiments from Paper and Such. 

Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Wheels












Seize the Birthday: #245 Anything Goes Birthday theme












Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Hugs, Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Love your card with that cute bicycle. Lovely blended background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bike image! I love how you added the sentiment flag to it, so cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Wheels Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and I love how you've created the background scene ... beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wheels’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!