Sunday, August 28, 2022

Always in My Thoughts


Hello!  Today I am sharing a card made with stamps from Power Poppy. I am happy that I found the latest challenge at The Blossom Challenge Going Sentimental focusing on a sentiment from Power Poppy.  Power Poppy is one of my all-time favorites for stamps, I stamped and heat embossed the image with Versamark and Gold EP and water colored it with Gina K Inks. Trimmed the image with a die and attached to patterned paper background.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of Pink Vellum which I attached beneath the image.  Actually, I stamped the image first on the patterned paper, but it did not look right so I used the vellum. I arranged the oval at a bit of a slant in my design. The card looks better in real life.  I will be sending this card to my 102 years young Mother who is "never more than a thought away".
Supplies: Image Stamp- Power Poppy Camellias set, Sentiment Stamp- Power Poppy Lavender set, Versamark Ink, GKD Inks, Watercolor Brush, Gold EP, Pink Vellum, White CS, Patterned Paper from Stash, Spellbinders Oval Die.
Challenges:
The Blossom Challenge: Going Sentimental





Creations in Pink Challenge: #49 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. 
Hugs, Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Oh those gold touches are so lovely Theresa! It is pretty in pink all the way around. What a wonderful gift for such a special birthday! Thank you so much for joining us in The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

  2. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!