Sunday, June 26, 2022

Happy Birdday


Hello! I made this card for a challenge at Can You Handle the Pressure, but I forgot to post it in time for their Twist of Birds challenge, but it qualifies for their latest challenge A Twist Of Things with Wings so here it is.  I used Darice Leafy Tree EF and embossed a white Cardstock panel and colored the raised areas with ink and copics. Stamped the sentiment from my stash with Memento ink. Added a die cut bird cut twice from Red Cardstock scraps and attached to a branch. Finished with a Red Card Base and a Green mat. 
Challenge:
Can You Handle the Pressure? : Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Things with Wings.
Seize The Birthday: # 241 Summer Activities. Bird watching is something we enjoy in the summer. 






 Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Theresa

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The embossed tree look really amazing. I love the colors are simpler on the tree so the red bird really stands out. Your choice of color for the matting and cardbase are just perfect too. All together a recipe for a perfect card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous creation Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card; love the red bird sitting on the tree branch. Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!