Hello friends! I was just playing with somethings in my stash and created this Valentine Card with no real plan in mind. I used some scalloped edge strips salvaged from an old card, XOXO adhesive paper ribbon from K&Company, Gina K stamps from A Year of Flowers 2, Memento Red ink, and White Paper CS. Die cut the sentiment with label die, inked the edges and attached at an angle. Found a couple of challenges to enter including a new one, Colorful Options, that I found on Dar's Crafty Creations. Thanks Darlene.
Challenges:
Die Cut Divas: Challenge is Angle It
Colorful Options: Challenge Rosy Red
Stay Safe and Healthy! Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
💗💗💗 this! Great use of the "stash"! Love your red and white take on our challenge! Thank you very much for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. I hope to see you again, soon! Cheers, Makira CO DT
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Valentine! Thank you for joining our challenge at colorful Options!
ReplyDeleteDiane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}
So pretty Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
The colors really make this card just POP! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our February challenge to "Angle It".
ReplyDelete