Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Peace on Earth Card


Hello! I just came across a Christmas challenge that is new to me, and I have a card that I'd like to enter before the deadline. I am entering this card in Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #8. The inspiration board is shown below.  I was inspired by the Blue and White and Snow elements. I used some designs cut from an old Christmas card and a stamp from a magazine freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft on a white card base.  The sentiment with stars was stamped with Memento Paris Dusk ink and embellished with some sparkly Stickles. 
Challenges: 
Christmas Kickstart Challenge: #59 The Sentiment takes Center Stage
Stay Safe and Healthy! Thanks for stopping by. 
I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous winter/holiday card, love the blue and white of it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful creation Theresa! LOVE the blue/white combo! Very striking! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I really like the simple colour combo as it is so striking. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart challenge with Jen and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you recycled your Christmas card to make this beauty! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!