Welcome to the studio! I have another card that I made using the Faux Cloisonne Technique that I showed on another card posted here. This time, I used more of the glossy magazine paper shown below but used a Gina K stamp from Rose Bouquet and Heart stamps and a heart die from You Have My Heart set. Fussy cut the bouquet image after stamping and heat embossing with gold EP. I created a frame from a Pink CS using a Spellbinders die to cut out the center. Edged the outside and inside edges with Pilot Gold Metallic Marker. I die cut and heat embossed the heart in the corner and popped it up with foam. Showing a close up of this heart below so that you could see the word love on the heart.
Challenges:
Modsquad Challenge: Hearts and Flowers. I used Gina K stamps and dies.
Modsquad Challenge: Hearts and Flowers. I used Gina K stamps and dies.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says With Love.
CAS Mix Up Challenge: Used heat embossing, fussy cutting, stamping, die cutting, and Faux Cloisonne My card might not be considered CAS enough but sharing any way. Is that bad?
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
This is so pretty, Theresa! I'm glad you shared it with us at CAS Mix Up! A great Valentine card!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful faux cloisonne floral image, Theresa. So pleased you joined us again at CAS Mix Up. Love and Hugs...Nancy
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful !!!!!
ReplyDeletegroeten Ineke
Another beauty - I love this design too. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ MSC Designer
This is terrific, it's amazing how different a magazine page looks when given the cloisonne treatment... super job1
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up this time!
Chrissie
Great work on the Faux Cloisonné technique Theresa, another beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDelete