Hello! While going through my stash. I found this Power Poppy digital image that I had printed and set aside some time ago...probably last year in March. I pulled out some Copics and colored the bouquet of Shamrocks and then attached to a base of Gina K green cardstock. Printed the sentiment from the same Power Poppy digital set, trimmed it with a die, and added to the card with a die cut mat of the same green cardstock. For fun I added 5 Pink gemstones from my stash. I love how this turned into a fun card.
Challenges:
CASology: Week 385 LUCK
CASology: Week 385 LUCK
Always Fun Challenges: #203 Good Luck Cards
Stay safe and Healthy!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa


This is just lovely-nice sentiment! And beautiful colouring and I especially like how you coloured 3 pink-adds the extra pop! Thanks for joining CASology
ReplyDeleteBeautuiful coloring on the shamrock bouquet and I agree that is a wonderful sentiment!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at CASology :)
ReplyDelete