Monday, June 29, 2020

Wishes for You


Hello!  My card today was inspired by the Inspiration Palette Challenge J1720 at The House That Stamps Built shown below.  I used a old stamp from my stash that I stamped on white cardstock with Memento inks and colored lightly with Copics.  I trimmed the image and matted with 2 cardstocks with colors inspired by the photo.  I attached this to a darker color mat and then to a card base.  I stamped one of my favorites sentiments from Repeat Impressions with Versamark and heat embossed with Green Pearl EP.  This is a card that can be used for several events. 
Other challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Design: Anything Goes: 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful!! Your swan image is just gorgeous! Great use of the color combo, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - your beautiful card goes perfectly with the RI inspiration board. Thanks for playing along at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!