Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Quick and Easy Christmas



Hello!  Thought I'd sneak in a quick and easy Christmas card that I made with die cuts and red and white card stocks. I won the Creative Expressions Merry Christmas die by Sue Wilson from Double D challenge last December and the Snowflake die was in a freebie with Simply cards magazine several years ago. I like the clean look of this card  and it will be easy to mass produce.  No stamping involved.
Challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge: #28 Theme is color Red.
Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB #19 Anything Christmas Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along at Christmas Kickstart again, Theresa! Your card is stunning. Sometimes just die cutting without stamping is fun, isn't it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful snowflake design. A great reminder for me to get back to making some Christmas cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfully classic, elegant card, Theresa! The red and white combination always makes an eye-catching card! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!