Saturday, January 11, 2020

Birthday Balloons

Hello!  It's been raining so much....good time for crafting.  I created this birthday card with an embossing folder Balloons from Darice.  I simply embossed the balloons on heavy weight White CS and inked them with Distress inks Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, and Spun Sugar. I stamped a GKD sentiment with 2 of the inks. Colored the strings with a Copic marker.  Quick and easy ….colorful card!
Challenges:
CAS Colours & Sketches: #352 Colors So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Petal Pink
Modsquad Challenges: Theme is Birthday Balloons






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Your balloons are just gorgeous Theresa, and so beautifully coloured they look as if they would squeak if you touched them! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job of coloring on the embossed design. Every time I try that I end up with a mess. I cannot seem to stay in the raised area to make it look good. But you sure did great. These are so realistic looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! I love the balloons. Such a great use of the challenge colors.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! I love the softness you got on the coloring of the balloons! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the balloons - very festive! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fabulous job with the ink on the embossed cardstock! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!