For this card I trimmed a wreath from a larger card and attached it to a 4.25" x 5.5" card base and added die cut words from Metallic Gold CS and a strip of metallic trimmed from another recycled card. Used Cheery Lynn dies.
I started with a GKD Red CS base for the above card which I inked the edges with Pilot Gold Metallic pen. I attached a Tree of Gold Metallic paper that I fussy cut from a recycled card. The sentiment on Red Foil with Gold Metallic words was fussy cut from another card and added atop the tree.
The last card that I am sharing used the embossed tree panel from a recycled card that was trimmed and edged with Gold and attached to a white card base. The lower strip embossed with words Family, Friends, Christmas came from another saved card.
I love being able to put these items to use in some ways rather than just throwing away.
Challenges to enter:
ABC Christmas Challenge: U is for UpcyleThe House That Stamps Built: Anything Goes O2319. Top card used Repeat Impressions stamp.




A beautiful set of cards! Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDeleteThese are all so beautiful!! I have saved cards in the past with the intention of doing this very thing, but never followed through. Thanks for the inspiration, maybe I will finally do it. Anyway, these are quite stunning, specially that first one with the snowflakes! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDelete