Hello! It is almost fall and time for more fall theme cards. I have used another patterned paper from Gina K Designs paper pack Sun-Kissed Autumn. I used a Leaf stamp from GKD Always Autumn that coordinates with the leaf design in the paper. I stamped the single leaf and sentiment (from Skeleton Leaves set) with Memento Rich Cocoa on ivory CS and colored with Copics. I trimmed this with a circle die and attached to a circle of Orange CS. Assembled the card with Green Card Base, mat of Orange CS, green grosgrain ribbon from stash, and the image.
Challenges:
Gina K Designs Monthly Mix Challenge: September Challenge Fall is in the air- create your own patterned paper or use some of your Gina K. Designs patterned papers with a fall theme.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: September Always about using Patterned Papers.
Creative with Stamps: CWS #42 Autumn
The Paper Girls Challenge: #183 Falling in Love-create a fall inspired card that makes you happy.
Double Trouble: Challenge #39 Fall Theme partnering with The Paper Girls Challenge.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa


Oh How Pretty! I love this Patterned Paper and your focal leaf! Thank you so much for joining in this months Challenge over at Gina K. Designs <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Autumn card with that pretty leafy paper and the large leaf stamp front and center. Great coloring on that leaf to match the paper too.
ReplyDeleteAnother card with another pretty swirling leaves design paper, CAS and very pretty. Love the circle focal point with the same leaf matching colors with a sentiment in your circle. Again please join us at double Trouble for your fall card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating at Double Trouble and please come back for future fun challenges.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful fall card. Love the colors you chose. Hope you'll come back for some more trouble with the Double Trouble team and combine some of our "twists" or extra challenges too!
ReplyDeletebeautiful autumn card. I love how the leaf coordinates perfectly with the patterned paper. Great! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful Fall card design! Love the leaves and the Fall colors! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet card...love your beautiful leaves! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative with Stamps.
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete