Welcome to my studio! Today I am taking time out from fall theme cards and used a Tulip stamp from Stacy Stamps to create a square birthday card. This corner stamp needs a square design to best utilize the stamp. I stamped the tulips with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on heavy White CS and colored with Copics. I let the tulips be the star of the design by simply adhering to a Green card base and adding die cut words cut in the Green CS with Cheery Lynn dies.
Challenges:
The Flower Challenge: #36 Anything Goes with Flowers
Simon Monday Challenge: Simon says Stamp It.
CAS on Friday: Challenge #163 Use die cut words on your card.
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #437 Birthday-used Cheery Lynn Dies
Double D Challenges: Featured Challenge-featuring tulips that I picked from the mood board.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



Your flowers are so pretty Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Beautiful tulip design and great take on the inspiration photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love the soft shades of pink and green such a wonderful color combo! Those tulips are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Featured Mood Board Challenge, Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Theresa. I like the tulips and the colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDeleteStunningly created, loving the gorgeous colours ,.and many thanks for joining in our "FEATURED" challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
ReplyDelete{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥
What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty tulips!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Gerda
I love the softness of this card. It's really very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin Divas.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cardand I love the color of your flowers. Great job and thanks for joining for The Flower Challenge.
ReplyDelete