Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Summer Fun



 Welcome to my studio!  Just in time for a burger off the grill.  Part of the fun of summer is my DH doing his thing at the grill....less time in the kitchen for me.   I created this card to thank him for his great food that he grills.  I stamped the grill and sentiments from a Paper Pretties set that I have had for sometime. I stamped on White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and heat embossed with Clear EP.  Colored with Copics and Silver Pen.  Highlighted the "fire" with Diamond Stickles to heat it up. For fun,  I also added some "sparks" across the top of the panel and to the dot over the "i" in word grill. Finished with a Sunny Summer Yellow card base.
Challenges:
CASology: Week 349 Cue Card Grill
AAA Cards: CAS Game #146 Made in Minutes + Optional Twist Summer
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge: Some Like It Hot -anything related to summer
Use Your Stuff: Challenge #370 Summer Activity


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the torn and colored edge at the top - perfect accent! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS and barbecues are so indicative of Summer. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summery fun! Love the yellow in your card. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup - burgers on the grill are an essential part of summer! I love the little details on your card - the sparks and glowing meters are brilliant! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! Love the little details you added to this!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cool card despite being so hot! I love the creative twists of fire on the card. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!