Sunday, July 7, 2019

Variation of Highlight Technique

Hello!    It has been awhile since I entered a challenge at Power Poppy so I am taking time to create a card for the Creative Confetti challenge to Be Inspired by one of the cards posted on the recent sneak peeks of their new stamp release.   I was inspired by a card created by Broni Holcombe linked here and shownon the right.
 For my card I used Power Poppy Dahlia XL set.  I stamped the oversized  flower with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock several times using a mask and then colored only one of the flowers with Copics ( Broni water colored hers).   I trimmed the edges of the image and attached to a Green Card Base to which I  scored the edges.  Finished with a stamped sentiment from the same set and black ink.  I like the bold look with this variation of the highlight technique that Broni used.
Challenges:

Creative Confetti Challenge: Be inspired by a card from the blog hop of Power Poppy sneak peeks.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on Broni's card!! Beautifully done!! Thanks of playing along with Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!