Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Picked This Daisy For You

I am still playing with Daisy stamps....forgot I had so many daisy stamps.  So I am inking up this neglected stamp from Morning Star Stamps ( bought at a stamp convention some years ago).  I stamped with GKD amalgam black ink on White CS and colored lightly with Copic Green, Yellow,  and Gray markers. Added some highlights with White Pencil.  Stamped the Power Poppy sentiment over the image with black ink. Finished with GKD Yellow CS for the base. 
Remember playing with daises?........he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me....
Challenges:
AAA Cards: CAS Game #145 One Image + Optional Twist Positivity
Addicted To CAS: 163 Code Word Daisy

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully simplistic daisy, looks amazing. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely whimsical daisy. Beautiful CAS card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful uplifting card. Love the whimsical flower. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful daisy you picked, I love this card. Clean, simple and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!