Monday, July 22, 2019

Birthday Balloons

Hello!  I was inspired by the mood board at Double D Challenge to create a Birthday Card.  The Pink and Green balloons literally jumped off the board and on to my card.  Well actually,  I embossed the balloons on a white card stock panel with an embossing folder from Darice and inked the balloons with DOI Picked Raspberry, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, and Memento Angel Pink.  Added some white dots (punched with a hole punch) to one balloon just for fun.  Die Cut the words from glossy white CS that I colored with Picked Raspberry using Cheery Lynn dies. Used a very shiny Green Paper for the base. The shiny paper looks great in real life!
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 591-Bright Colors
Just Us Girls: Color Week #497 Pink, Dark Pink, Green
Double D Challenge: Birthday Challenge-mood board shown below.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. When I picked out my colors this week my brain went right to florals. I am so glad yours did not. I just adore the shades of green and pink balloons you have here Theresa! This is an exceptional card!! Thanks for playing at JUGS and you should go link this up over at Seize the Birthday too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and lovely! Great colors and design. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Birthday" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, really nice use of the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looks like this birthday card with your fabulously colored balloons will fit several challenges this week. Good luck, and thanks for joining in the fun at Double D "Birthday" challenge.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created balloon card and the colors are so perfect for the mood board..love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Just beautiful! I love it!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!