Monday, October 22, 2018

Pour a Cup of Coffee


Hello!  Today I am playing with a digi stamp from STAMPlorations called Autumn Pumpkin Mug that I printed on white cardstock and colored with Copics.  I fussy cut the mug and popped  it up on a corresponding color CS  and a panel of Pumpkin patterned paper (printed from a digital file from Kate Cuttables).  The sentiment stamp is an old Mark's Finest Papers stamp. 
I would love to have some real mugs just like the paper one on my card for our morning coffee.
Challenges:
 Modsquad Challenge: Fall Beverage theme.  Thought this mug was perfect for this challenge.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 552- Food/Drink
Use Your Stuff: #335 Mood Board.  Inspired by the fall colors and the fall drink on the board.  

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Wow you...are...QUICK! Love your card, it contains 2 of my favorite things: coffee and pumpkin(s)! Thanks for playing w/ us at UYS! - Doreen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mug on a great card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with you that I would love to have a set of mugs with the same design and colors. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! I love that mug!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Food/drink challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Use your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card! Love the design and great use of the mood board! Thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love that mug image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!