Saturday, August 25, 2018

Fall Thanks


Hello! Today I am sharing a card that I created for the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I pulled out some patterned paper and also some pre-die cuts from a paper pad by Kaiser Craft called Jungle Bug.  I used the Polka Dot for my background and added a Pumpkin that I stamped with a Repeat Impressions stamp and colored with Copics.  Matted the image with a Brown CS.  I added the row of circles and the bug in a circle, both die cuts from the pad.  Stamped a GKD sentiment on white circle and placed on a brown circle.  Assembled all the elements using the sketch below as my guide.  Thought this made a nice Thank You card for fall. 

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes Challenge A2218. Used Repeat Impressions stamp.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: August Anything with Patterned Paper
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch # 467 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! This is one of my favorite stamps; love that pumpkin!! And fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty pumpkin and I love the little bee accent too! Great take on the sketch, and thanks for sharing your card with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - I love the pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I'm so ready for fall!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely autumn card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!