Monday, August 27, 2018

Another Sketch with Paper


Hello! Another card playing with some sketch challenges.  I created this Christmas  card using  sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 351 shown below.  Used a leftover strip that I  had embossed and inked with gold and some leftover stars from Gold Metallic scraps.   Assembled with an old BasicGrey patterned paper and white card base and added a GKD sentiment with Versamark and Gold EP.   Stamped and embossed the sentiment 3 times to give some dimension.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: August use patterned paper.
Freshly Made Sketches: #351 by Amy

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the stars for a Christmas theme. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stripey paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine
    X DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!