Friday, June 29, 2018

Wonderful Summer Day

Summer brings wonderful days and beautiful butterflies!  I love seeing colorful butterflies as they flutter on flowers in the garden.   I tried to capture 2 of them on this card using Cheery Lynn Butterfly Dies with Yellow and Black card stocks.  I arranged them on a background stamped with Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp in Distress Oxide Ink and sponged with Memento Blue ink. Added some glitter with Stardust pen to the wings.  Used a sentiment from GKD stamped in black ink.   Finished with a Yellow card base and a mat of Black CS.
Challenge:
Double D Challenges: Butterflies
Color Throwdown: Challenge CTD499 Blue, Yellow, Green
Die Cuttin' Divas: Challenge #375 Fluttering Butterfly



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Leafy vines is one of my favorite stamps. It is a lovely place for your butterflies to rest. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I've loved that background stamp since I first laid eyes on it, and it's lovely with your butterflies. Simplicity at its finest. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design and your butterflies are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!