Saturday, November 18, 2017

Turkey from the Past


Hello!  Today I am playing with Pattern Paper scraps and using a Turkey design from the past.  I cut 2 circles from Brown CS and added feathers, legs, etc. free cut from scraps.  Finished with a Green card base and a mat of another Pattern Paper. Tag is also a pattern Paper.  
Challenges:
Use Your Stuff: Challenge UYS #288-Use 5 or more Patterned paper on a project.  Used 7 patterns on this card.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #504 Birds/Animals
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with Pattern Paper. 
Die Cuttin Divas: Challenge #343 Thanks or Turkey. 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the different paper in the tail! I love your card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card :) and a cute turkey too :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Use Your Stuff
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable turkey card!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!