Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fall Flowers

Hello!  Fall is here and so are fall flowers.  My CAS card today features a Sunflower stamp from GKD Signs of Autumn, an old stamp set from 2009.  I stamped the image with Memento Espresso Truffle ink on white CS, colored with Copics, and then heat embossed with Clear EP using a Versamark Pen. I stamped the GKD sentiment from Elegant Flowers (another old set) with Distress Ink Oxide Walnut Stain.  I attached to a layer of Pumpkin CS and then a card base of Green.  Finished with Dew Drops in autumn colors. 
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Uplifting Words
Make My Monday Challenge: Challenge # 55 Autumn Colors
AAA Cards: CAS Game #99 Autumn Colors
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #120 Florals 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

  1. Love your card it is so elegant. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous autumnal flowers, love them! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful. Love it! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty flowers and I love your autumn color palette, Theresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the sunflower and drops coordinate. Great job coloring your flowers too. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!