Welcome! I am sharing a Christmas card that I made for It's All White challenge at Double D Challenge. I used 3 different white papers-Glossy CS, Neenah white CS, and Off White CS. I used dies from Partridge in a Pear Tree (free gift) and Spellbinders Royal Frame . Added a ribbon of White Satin with Flocked Dots and White Enamel Dots. Sentiment from Gina K Designs Peace and Joy set and inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: All White. Mood board below.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: August Challenge Christmas
Happy Little Stampers: August Challenge Anything Goes with Dies
Die Cut Diva's: August Challenge Anything Goes with Dies
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: # 429 Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: #170 Anything Goes with Ribbon




Oh Theresa I'm so glad you've come to join us! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘WHITE on WHITE’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
This is just lovely. I really like that you have used different tones of white....who knew there were different tones, but there are. Your design is beautiful and I love how you have used those die cuts. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Come on over, I would love to have you!!
Wow! You've rocked that white on white! So pretty! I love the dies you used! Thanks for linking up at HLS ATG w/ Dies August Challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love white on whit for Christmas. This is a real beauty! Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Happy Little Stampers August Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh, you made this so perfect for the white challenge. The different shades of white are a nice contrast. What beautiful and interesting dies you used! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Double D!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
Wow, Theresa, this is a beautiful card, so elegant! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!
ReplyDeletelove Mags B x
This is such a pretty card, and the white satin ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge. We hope that you will join us again soon. I'm SO glad you chose to play along.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you,
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Sorry I’m so late commenting. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio.
ReplyDelete