Monday, April 10, 2017

Birthday Wishes


Hello! My card today is made with the Emboss Resist technique.  I stamped a flower image from GKD A Year of Flowers 2 three times with Versamark and embossed with Clear EP.  I sponged the images with DI Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, and  Squeezed Lemonade. I trimmed the panel and layered this with white CS and place on a Shimmering Pink CS and heat embossed a GKD Sentiment from Wild Flowers with Wow Yellow EP. 

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Release Challenge make a floral card using the Emboss Resist Technique.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 145 Use stamped image and stamped sentiment
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Happy Birthday

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love those colors blended together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card in lovely spring colors, Theresa! Your blending is flawless. I never got the hang of it, so I can't wait to try the new Oxide inks which I hope will work better for me! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!