Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #307 Color: Coral a little bit or a lot.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: November challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: November Challenge
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: Front and Center - use those bits and pieces on your desk that have been laying around, collecting dust. I have had this kit on my desk and decided to use some of the pieces.
Just Add Ink: #377 Just choose 2 from doily, diecut, designer paper. Used designer papers and diecuts on each of these cards.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteHello Theresa: So glad you joined us at SHOPPING OUR STASH with this beautiful card, it's great what we can do with the stuff laying around in our desks.
ReplyDeleteWe hope you join us again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
Two very pretty cards Theresa. Love the alternate colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteI love these colors-- what a great kit! And I'm glad you joined at Shopping Our Stash: I hope it was a good push to use this adorable pack! (I cant decide which card I like more... but I love that coral color so maybe the 1st one???)
ReplyDeleteTheresa, both of your cards are lovely - non-traditional, but festive! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat classic Christmas cards - I really love the shapes you have used on the card - creates great focal points. Chantell JAI
ReplyDeleteYour cards are lovely! I especially love the snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful projects filled with so much love and holiday joy!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog Extra! :)