Hello! I have been playing with some google eyes and a Origami dog that I printed from this website http://www.heatherlynneshida.com/origami/PRINTABLES/choosedog.html .
The dog made a quick focus for my CAS card. I will be using this dog again but may use cardstocks to cut the design. For the card, I used a Black card base and a layer of White that I embossed with EF Diamond Plate. The MFP stamp was inked with Versafine Onyx Black. Finished with the google eyes and a bit of Glossy Accents on the nose.
Challenges:
AAA Cards: Game #67 Googley Eyes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: 369 Animals
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Googly Eyes
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Animals,
CAS,
Dog,
Dry Embossing,
Googly Eyes,
MFP stamp,
Origami
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He is adorable and love his glossy nose. The embossed base adds just the right amount of texture to your card. Thanks for joining AAA
ReplyDeleteOf course a dog has to have a glossy wet nose! He's such a cute origami dog and the googley eyes work perfectly. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant card, the dog is so cute, love your technique.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at CRAFT. Jean DT XX
A brilliant card, the dog is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge. Marlene DT
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I love your origami dog and the textured background. Thanks for joining us for the CRAFT Animal Challenge.
ReplyDeleteKhristina CRAFT DT