Hello! I have not been doing much card making as I have to have some cloudy weather before I stay inside. We have had some beautiful days for the last few days, but we did have a little rain this morning so I have been inside and made this card for the challenge at
The House That Cards Built for the
WIW Photo Inspiration Challenge F1716 shown below. I used a Scalloped Heart Die to make a mask and sponged with DI Fossilized Amber, Memento Rose Bud and Gray Flannel Inks on a panel of Water color paper and then placed on a layer of Yellow CS and a card base of Gray CS. The Repeat Impressions sentiment was stamped with the gray ink.

Other Challenges:
Crafty Catz: Challenge #312 is CAS...No DP, No Fuss
Winter Wonderland: Challenge is CAS
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
What an amazing cloud formation and inspiring for your lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful card and sentiment, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz
ReplyDeleteTilly
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Your sponging is fabulous! And that is one of my favorite RI sentiments; so beautiful. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Thank you very much for joining our CAS challenge at Winter Wonderland.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Iwona (DT)