Hello! Do you have treats ready for Halloween? I made this cute treat bag and filled with candy kisses. I made this with Orange CS and a Silhouette file with the Cameo. So very easy. Tied closed with a Halloween ribbon from my stash and added a tag stamped with an old stamp with Memento black ink.
Challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon: #127 Halloween with Ribbon or Trim.
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes theme and optional extra is to make a Halloween Treat holder.
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C 306 Halloween Treat
FYI: Silhouette File ID 98127 Jack-O-Lantern Bag
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Cute as can be, Theresa!!! Love that file - may have to order it! Hugs...
ReplyDeleteGreat project, Theresa. Thanks for sharing with us. I always enjoy your projects.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Really Reasonable Ribbon
You won the September challenge for something from one of our fabulous sponsors. Please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com. If you have contacted our blog, please leave a message on our current blog posting and I will have the blog email checked. Thank you. Come claim your prize.
ReplyDelete