Monday, October 26, 2015
Cat with a Hat on a Broom
Welcome! I have another CAS card for Halloween using some older Mark's Finest Paper stamps. This is the first time I have used these but they seemed to go with the sketch that I used. Love this fun cat with a hat!
Supplies: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa inks, Copics, Purple Gelli-roll and Green and Purple Glaze pens, Clear Star pen, White and Orange CS.
Challenges:
CAS(E) this sketch: #146 shown on right
AAA Cards: Game #51 Halloween All Styles
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 334 Orange, Purple, Black -all 3 or any 2
(3rd entry)
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
CAS,
Cats,
Halloween,
Mark's Finest Papers Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
AnyOldCraft (DT)
This totally makes me smile! Wonderful take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card and a lovely cute image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our colour challenge this week at Allsorts.
Kath
Great card with a super sentiment and cute cat! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun take on the sketch! Love this!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute CAS halloween card, thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
ReplyDelete