Hello! I have a CAS card that I made for a few challenges. I used a 3D Cupcake from Valentine Crafts as the focus of the card with some bright Card Stocks and an embossed Sentiment from GKD.
Other supplies: Pink, Rose, Blue CS, Versamark, Zing Silver EP, Divine Swirls and Polka Dots EF.
Challenges to enter:AAA Cards : This challenge is celebrating its first birthday with a hop and challenge. Game #39 is a simple challenge to make a birthday card to celebrate. I made mine with a 3D cupcake.
Simon Wednesday Challenge : Simon says use one or more of the colors in the color swatch shown on right.
CAS(E) this Sketch: #123 shown on left.Thanks for stopping by! I love all your comments. Theresa

Super sweet take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Theresa :-) the cupcake is lovely and the embossed background and colours are perfect :-)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Great use of embossing to showcase your yummy cupcake. Thanks for joining AAA Cards birthday celebrations.
ReplyDeleteHi Stranger! Long time -- Cute CAS card! Thanks for joining in at AAA!
ReplyDeleteYour card is soooo sweet. I saw your card at AAA cards and came over for a peek. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot