Saturday, February 28, 2015

Have a Happy Day

 
Hello!  Today I bring a bit of bright orange and spring with my card.   I believe this floral stamp is from GKD and the sentiment is from Power Poppy.  My CAS design was simply colored with Memento markers and the sentiment inked with Memento Cantaloupe.  A layer of Orange CS frames the image above the Cream base.
Challenges:
AAA Cards:  Game 33-"Orange  you glad  you're  CAS"    
Mod Squad Challenge: Spring Forward
Less Is More: This makes me Happy.




 Thanks for your comments. I love them all.
Theresa

8 comments:

  1. Theresa what lovely colours - are they what make you happy?
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange poppies. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, pretty and CAS Theresa.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous happy colour Theresa and a super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card .... love the bright colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Love the orange flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice CAS card. Thanks for joining in at The Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!