Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Under the Big Top
Hello! When I saw the current challenge Circus at Cupcake Inspirations (see graphic on right), I knew that I had to use the Flourishes stamp set Under the Big Top to create a card. I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday with Stripe Paper from American Crafts Kringle & Co paper pad with the Tent, Banner, Balloons, and Verse stamps.
Other supplies: Ivory CS, Gold CS, SU Ruby Red Ink, Memento Cantaloupe, Memento Markers Summer Sky, Tangelo, Rich Cocoa, Circle and Rectangle Dies, Gold Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots.
Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations : Challenge #283 Circus.
Sweet Sunday: Sketch #241
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Balloons,
Circus,
Die Cuts,
Flourishes Stamps,
Ribbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Perfect for our challenge...so cute
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations
Tina
sweetie dt
Great circus card, very lovely! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations Circus Challenge! Nance, DT
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card! Those banners are a nice touch! I'm so glad you were inspired by Cupcake Inspirations' Circus challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
DT